X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink that looks like ordinary text

Hi there,

My name is Matt and I am from www.partydestination.co.uk

I was wondering what is the best way to create a hyperlink that looks like ordinary text (i.e. it isn't underlined or change colour when the cursor hovers over it). If you look at my website you can see that the link 'Get paid for your holiday photos' is white and underlined (it changes to a green colour when you hover your cursor over it). I want it just to be plain white text like the destinations (which I will soon change to links). I have tried 'glass buttons' (they still have the button around the text), using the menu bars, and changing all the hyperlink settings (i.e. active link colour) to white but that still doesn't work. Can anyone give me any advice. Much appreciated!

Matt

P.S. I apologise to any Americans for my spelling of the word 'color'

Re: Hyperlink that looks like ordinary text

You are not making sense ... you already acknowledge that you can change the Hyperlink Styles (EDIT > STYLES > HYPERLINK STYLES) to have text links be the same color as the rest of the Content, can choose to have them underline on Hover or not, can select Bold upon Hover or not, or to have the text change colors upon Hover.

If you already know how to do all this, what is holding you back from configuring your textlinks that way you wish them to appear and display?

If you simply cannot figure it out, create your text normally as you would the remainder of the page's text, and overlay the text you wish to be linked with a transparent shape, which can be sized however you wish over the text and linked in the same way you would any other object ...

> Text Links & Using Links
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I was not aware of changing the Hyperlink Styles through (EDIT > STYLES > HYPERLINK STYLES), only through (Page Properties > Formatting).
      Thanks again

Comment

I am unaware that hyperlink styles can be changed via Page Properties at all .... if you follow the instruction offered in great detail via the Video Tutorials, you will never find yourself unable to make the predictable progress that you ought.

> The Video Tutorial Archive
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X