Price calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price calculator

Can somebody please help, I have searched and searched and searched the internet to find an answer for my problem but it is driving me crazy, The company i work for sells different length of stretcher bars used for canvas framing we can cut to any size in mm or inches each size frame bar has its own price but as you can imagine would be a lot of infomation to scroll through. There are also 3 dimensions of bars to choose from. What i am after is something i can put on preferably the home page where the customer inserts the size, Dimension and quantity of bar thay are after to get a price then add to the shopping cart. if i can find something we would love to add it all of our sites. i have all the information currently saved in an excel spread sheet with sizes in one column and prices for the different dimensions in the next. Can anyone help please ???

Re: Price calculator

This is something that can best be functionalized using a standard shopping cart ... osCommerce, CUBE Cart, ZEN, or Soholaunch. The Excel attributes can immediately be imported to populate an Inventory or "individual items" that can be automatically presented by the cart script itself as 'Categories' and 'Sub-Categories' which is a more formal perspective of defining the querry process.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X