Slideshow video in Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slideshow video in Blue Voda

Which is the best way to show a slide show on Blue Voda? I have created the slide show in photoshop and converted to wmv but when i inserted it into my index page an error message appeared. I then saved the video file as a flash video but couldn't change the size or hide the play buttons etc at the bottom and even when i selected autoplay you had to click on the box for it to start. Please help!!!

Re: Slideshow video in Blue Voda

> How to ask for assistance

>
    Adding html, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have followed the tutorial and inserted wmv file using windows media button and when i preview it in browser there is a grey box with a jigsaw like piece shown instead of the video. It says that a plug in is not available. I must be doiong something wrong its the only problem i've had when building my website.

Comment

The file will not 'play' until: 1. the media file is properly and actually transferred to the server according to instructions in the Tutorial; 2. the page is actually published -- PREVIEW does not have the functionality due to the local-system-only based file associations.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X