Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light Box Gallery in Ad Banner Rotator Not Publishing.... please help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Box Gallery in Ad Banner Rotator Not Publishing.... please help!

Hi,
    I've tried looking on the forum for the answer but have had no luck... I've put the Ad Banner Rotator on my page and selected the 'light box gallery' 'galleria' and i can see it when i use view page but when i publish the page nothing appears. Is there something i am missing or not doing correctly.
    Urgent help would be appreciated as i need to get my site published by early April.
    Thank you.
    Rebecca
    http://www.twentyfourhourgym.com/gym...acilities.html this is the page published and the big black square is the light box not published.

Re: Light Box Gallery in Ad Banner Rotator Not Publishing.... please help!

Ad Banner Rotator, LightBox, and Gallery are three different image formatting methods: they are not one and the same, and cannot be combined.

Pick one and properly configure it, or re-address your issue to re-post for further assistance.

Here you show using the Gallery, with image titles with spaces and other errors:
    var images = new Array();
    images[0]="./images/Facebook-Buttons-black.png";
    images[1]="./images/24hrgym index pic.jpg";
    images[2]="./images/24 hour gym facilities.jpg";
    images[3]="./images/24hrgym members area pic.jpg";

And here you show an Ad Banner Rotator without any chosen images:
    $('#wb_RotatingImage1,#RotatingImage1').galleria() ;

Once clear on the idea and have chosen one format to work with, if your choose LightBox, please review this thread: LightBox Fix for BV12
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi, i'm just a little confused... if you put the ad banner rotator on your website and choose your images. Then under the image section is "Options", which i chose 'Type - lightbox gallery' and under "lightbox - galleria" - are you saying that these functions don't actually work? or do i add script somewhere. Sorry i just find it a bit confusing.
      Cheers for your help.

Comment

From The Toolbar: INSERT > AD BANNER ROTATOR
        No need to choose OPTION ... other than selecting speed and direction/type of transition.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X