This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML5 question.

Hello people. trying to sort out this problem. on my website which has been published for 3 years now. I have a few Flash elements which work really well for me. The problem arises when viewing my website on an "steve jobs" handheld devices . the flash elements disappear. I've looked this up and i've learnt that you can get around the problem by converting your flash file (*.swf) to HTML5. I have done this to my affected files, but i cannot see a facility on bluevoda to place an HTML5 file. Has anybody else encountered this? I'm stuck as to what to do!!

www.wexforddj.com

Re: HTML5 question.

Add the converted file to your BlueVoda page as you would add any other HTML file: via a BV HTML Box, or, if it is still a PC Media file, a Windows Media Box.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please note that the HTML5 specs are not yet official.
      BV will implement HTML5 when things are clear.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. please inform us when it will be possible to do this.

Comment

Working...
        X