Adding a gradiant and blurry frame or border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a gradiant and blurry frame or border

I have tried to add a gradiant border to a rectangle, but the options I find only let the effect take place on one half of the shape. Any ideas as to how I can get it to cover all sides?

Re: Adding a gradiant and blurry frame or border

What is your Domain, or a URL to a page you are trying to publish using this image border?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I don't have a domain or URL to the page yet, but if you think of the function in PowerPoint that creates a glowing border, this is what I am going for - except that I want the image also to "raise up" from the rest of the page.

Comment

You might try creating a SHAPE with the basic "fill" displaying the gradient you desire, and then placing whatever is supposed to be the image or page or object on TOP of that shape, and then adjusting the width and height of the SHAPE to appear as if it is a border.

Then, you can double-click on the SHAPE to add a Shadow, which gives you that 3-D effect you may be looking for.

So, the concept is to create "Layers" to mimic the applying of a border (so you can manipulate the gradient colorization as a typical attribute of a Shape) and then to add a Shadow to the Shape to further define the spatial display.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X