Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with adding text or webpage to a drop down navigation bar

Hey all,

I have been enjoying my time here, trying to develop my website. But, please, do not throw me off for asking this question - of course you know, I am a total novice, lol.

i have been trying to figure out a way to solve this problem... cuz i know I am missing out something, but couldn't at least until now.

I ma trying to build a new website related to Education here... I love the idea of using 'Drop Down Menu" better than the Navigation Bar". I am having trouble creating pages or paragraph text in relation to the pages and sub-pages. I was able to create pages using the navigation Bar, but have not been able using the "Drop Down Menu".

Anyone having an idea, pls, run to my rescue!!!

Thanking you in advance

Re: Help with adding text or webpage to a drop down navigation bar

>> How To Ask For Assistance

No one can offer you the assistance you are asking for, as we are not here to compose, organize, develop, or structure YOUR website for you -- it is entirely up to you to do this, and then to use the tools, methods, and processes that are available that we can assist you to use optimally.

I suggest you start once again at Square One with "How To Plan Your Website" to create a solid, logical outline to follow, and then to review the technical aspects (the manner in which to achieve this) by reviewing the BlueVoda Tutorials in the order they are presented so you build your own practical understanding that is sequential in nature.

Remember: a website is just like a book, with an "index" page that shows all that is inside pages, and composed properly using language and writing skills refined for emphasis due to the nature of Content requirements. Writing a book without an outline is simply a waste of time, for a book without order, plot, and a well composed ending is nothing more than fluff. The web tools are simply the means for visitors to turn pages, however decorated the pages may be ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X