X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown error message

My page is http://www.omegaherbalsa.com/orderpage.php

When trying to open it as a web page I get the following error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/rbtjohei/public_html/omegaherbalsa.com/orderpage.php on line 80

for which I do not know the correction, can someone please assist?

Thank you
    J.M. Monsma
    FX Systems
    eMarketing S.A.

Re: Unknown error message

Be sure in FORM PROPERTIES > ENCODING the selection "Multi-part/form-data" is checked.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanx for the reply - yes it is checked
      J.M. Monsma
      FX Systems
      eMarketing S.A.

Comment

... and also in FORM PROPERTIES you have selected FORM PROCESSING > "Use built-in PHP form processor to send data to email address" ... and you have properly entered the email address where it needs be ....

... and in PAGE PROPERTIES > Publish page as "php" is checked, as well as "HTML4" ... yes?

If all is properly configured, and if after re-publishing via the PUBLISH icon from within BlueVoda (the only way to Publish) you still have this error, you should Contact Support for speedy resolution.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          ... and also in FORM PROPERTIES you have selected FORM PROCESSING > "Use built-in PHP form processor to send data to email address" ... and you have properly entered the email address where it needs be ....

... and in PAGE PROPERTIES > Publish page as "php" is checked, as well as "HTML4" ... yes?

If all is properly configured, and if after re-publishing via the PUBLISH icon from within BlueVoda (the only way to Publish) you still have this error, you should Contact Support for speedy resolution.

Yes all is as should be as stated here above.

I'll contact support
          thank you
          J.M. Monsma
          FX Systems
          eMarketing S.A.

Comment

Working...
          X