Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch question

Hello,

Someone was helping me install Soholaunch using Fantastico and said to type any name into the box following "Install on domain" to automatically create a new sub-directory, but I am unable to type at all in that box (only my current website appears and when I try to type, nothing happens--the pdparenting.com remains in the box regardless...) How can I make it such that I'm able to type something in that box?

Thank you!

Re: Soholaunch question

You are correct -- unlike any of the other Shopping Cart/Web Builder or CMS options (Zen, Cube, osCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, etc.) the ability to install Soholaunch onto a Sub-Domain or to an auto-created Sub-Directory appears to have been removed: apparently it is now only possible to install to a Primary Domain (of the hosting account) or to an Add-On Domain (which requires the separate purchase of a Domain to be "added" to the hosting account), likely due to the nature of how hosting is structured and how the newer versions of Soholaunch require greater "independence."

So .... if you want to keep your "parenting.com" website intact, you will need to purchase another Domain, set the Nameserver DNS info to 'point' to your hosting account, properly create the Add-On Domain to the account, and then using the drop-down list in the Fantastico installer, select the newly added Domain to install it in.

Keep in mind that only one instance per entire hosting account of Soholaunch is allowed as well.

Sorry for any confusion ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X