X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation of pages into other languages

Hi

For each page, How do I apply let us say Google translation to a number of languages so when a customer from, for example Sweden click on the Swedish language, that particular page translates into Swedish.

Thanks
    Hans

Re: Translation of pages into other languages

It is an automatic feature if the Visitor is using Chrome, but not so if another browser is being used --- which is why many go to great effort to manually create different language versions of their website.

Alternately, you can add Google Translate to your website by inserting code onto the BV Page HTML as provided here: http://translate.google.com/translate_tools
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Google translation

Hi

I need to translate my pages to different languages like Spanish, Swedish, German, French and so on. Where on the HTML page do I put the Google translation codes, see below

<div id="google_translate_element">
      <label>Translate:</label>
      </div>
      <script>
      function googleTranslateElementInit() {
      new google.translate.TranslateElement({
      pageLanguage: 'en',
      includedLanguages: 'da,fr,de,no,ru,es,sv,en,fi',
      autoDisplay: false,
      gaTrack: true,
      gaId: 'UA-19966287-1',
      layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.HOR IZONTAL
      }, 'google_translate_element');
      }
      </script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

Thanks for any answers
      /Hans

Comment

Re: Google translation

1. As mentioned in the reply to your original post above, the code above needs to be pasted into a BlueVoda HTML Box and positioned on your page where desired, just as detailed by Google according to the instructions on the third page of the processing the customized code generation available via the link provided above .... you need to follow the instructions provided precisely, and generate your site-specific code using the same 3-step process they provide just as everyone else does.

2. You must also manually insert the META code provided (i.e.: <meta name="google-translate-customization" content="your-unique-site-ID-code-here"></meta> ) into your page in the BEFORE CLOSING <head> via PAGE HTML or the tool will not function at all: Right-click your BV Page > PAGE HTML > Select Tab > Paste Code
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X