Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me ideas !!!!I'm just getting started...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me ideas !!!!I'm just getting started...

hi ....hi there!!! I'm new at this and I'm trying to make this thing work .......I would really appreciate it if you would give me some tips and advice.............

Re: Give me ideas !!!!I'm just getting started...

what us your concept? is your site available for viewing?
    Terri
    www.ice-tropic.com
    www.janebondtravel.com
    www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Re: Give me ideas !!!!I'm just getting started...

Originally posted by Leigh
      hi ....hi there!!! I'm new at this and I'm trying to make this thing work .......I would really appreciate it if you would give me some tips and advice.............
      Hi Leigh,

Welcome. This is really the wrong forum for this question - but at this stage I offer you the following advice:

1. Take some time to watch the excellent tutorials that VodaHost have taken the time to make. They cover most aspects of building a website and really are essential viewing.

2. Use the forums and make use of the search facility, the search tab can be found at the top of all forum pages, as many thousands of questions have been asked on a multitude of subjects and you may well find your answer without having to wait for a member.

3. If the above don't answer your questions then think about what, specifically, you need help with and then post a question in the relevant forum.

4. Provide as much info as you can so that whoever reads your post can help you armed with all the facts.

5. For tricks and tips - check out our 'Tips and Tricks' Forum and for inspiration have a look through the hundreds of completed sites showcased in the 'Promote Your Site' forum.

You will have many hours of fun whilst building your site and this has got to be one of the most helpful and active Community Forums on the Planet. Enjoy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X