password problem when publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password problem when publishing

I have been using BV for many years, and use more than one account, but today when I try to publish changes to my website, it is giving me an exception error and telling me password is incorrect which I know to not be true, as I switch between accounts frequently with no issues in the past. I need to find out what the issue is with this.

On a side note, while I have not been on this forum in a while, I realize I posted in the wrong section before and have been forced to post multiple times trying to get my issue resolved, but it is not acceptable for mods to edit or to just delete the thread with no indication or recourse to the problem, or for a moderator to close it until I get the answer I need. It is just wrong. As it is now, you have not helped me as you should have and there is still a problem and now more wasted time not resolving it. Thanks http://www.dresatlanta.com
    http://www.dresatlanta.com/

Re: password problem when publishing

Double-check to be sure you have selected the proper IP address in the BV Publish Dialog ...

1. If you can access your cPanel, then it is obviously an issue with your Browser storing passwords or possibly due to the Browser itself being corrupted with re-direct type viruses. Do a full system scan (including running malwarebytes.com utility) to be sure your browser is not compromised. Also check your browser options that allow Auto-Logon or that Save passwords to be sure they are clear (off) and allow you to logon normally. Also with regard to your browser, be sure it is not a page caching issue, which is easily resolved using the Tips in this thread.
    2. In any case, any Password issues that cannot be reset yourself using the tools available on the Login pages is by nature a Support Issue, not a Forums issue, as only Support can participate in resolving as Forum Members do not have such ability. Posting Support Issues in the Forums is thus not only futile, but in violation of Forum Rules.
    3. Per Forum Rules: "The owners and moderators of the VodaHost web hosting Community Forum reserve the right to moderate, remove, delete, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason without notice or explanation . Also we reserve the right to remove any avatars and ban any members for any reason without notice or explanation." This pretty much makes clear that your last comment was not only out of line, but not contributing to a proper posture within the Forums on your part.

If you continue to have problems, contact Customer Support for personal attention.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X