This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing not my site when URL says it is my site

I either type the entire URL or choose it from a list after typing two or three letters, I have the proper URL in the address bar, but I am seeing something that is not my site page I uploaded. This problem occurs intermittently and if I open BlueVoda, go to my control panel, it always seems to end. What I see is this - http://asimplelife.ca/screen.html I did not, at any point make or upload a page that looks like that what is seen in that screen shot on my site. This is what the page looks like when it is working properly http://asimplelife.ca/screen2.html

My account is good standing with VodaHost

Anybody know how to fix this problem?
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Re: Seeing not my site when URL says it is my site

If in fact your Domain does not need renewal (not your hosting account -- there is a big difference) and thus it is not a Parking Page that you are seeing, there are only a few alternatives to rectifying your website issues as long as the site is properly displaying for me on my end (for instance, I get the "alternative energy" index page when I link to the domain even here by clicking the link in your Signature). You have a lot of things messed up in your hosting account still, with the "DNSvideo" pages mixed up with the "SimpleLife" pages and more, and being such basic core concepts, it is hard to understand how this could occur. Once you resolve the immediate issue of site display/access on your end, you will need to address all of these core site issues fully ....

1. If Domain does not need renewal, the displaying Parking Page on your end only suggests your computer's browser is infected with a re-direct virus. You need to get rid of this completely, as it disrupts everything and can actually spread to your hosting server or anything else you connect with ... and to anyone that is unfortunate enough to visit your site!

Follow these three steps to try to get your computer cleaned up: Clean your browser cache, be sure to run the malwarebytes.com utility, and follow the DNS Flush procedure.

3. Only after your system is cleaned up should you visit your cPanel (so as to not infect the server by connecting with a virus still in place) and via FILE MANAGER, visit the public_html/ directory of each domain and delete any unknown page file that you see (just in case you have already inadvertently infected your account by connecting with it earlier) to remove any injected pages that allow the re-direct virus to spread to other Users.

Once you get your system running properly and displaying the site as should be, go back and fix the mixup of pages and the navigation. I would simply re-publish the whole site over again after verifying the Navigational links as being proper.

If you have difficulties doing any of this, I would suggest you CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT for proper resolution, as this is not a Forums issue!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have not put cookies on site, but

My site, www.asimplelife.ca/boss.html is putting cookies in my computer. I do no think when I created the site, that I had cookies created. It opens a completely different page when I type the web address. I did the page explore and picture below shows what I found

Referring site for pic, http://asimplelife.ca/cookie.html

I look at the page HTML and it shows it is from my server, the folder that the site resides in. Yet I cannot find the page it refers to anywhere within my PUBLIC_HTML file

This is the address - top.location="http://asimplelife.ca/?fp=avGHg4Mab9EjagiiX2GxChXQiZ4hpcRHO2me93%2BK0ZiH Ha3yEA0p7QEfiaTF7yybENlK6nnlf0Bzl5ttEaD3Mg%3D%3D&p rvtof=rtcKJ70%2FUqw7UgAC7RAuHekVWqXhLDMiqlyPVzZ1V6 M%3D&poru=gER98NiKaVUHTuQ1Knosh6CHFqTYCLvSbElWmYRn ZcypRZxl4xVSUMlXK7vcw%2FXYyEsYyXp%2FuHofGhdJaycxdQ %3D%3D&cifr=1&";
      /*

Copied right from the page HTML, yet I typed my URL as seen above in the address bar

How do I get rid of this annoying thing? It has been happening for a few months now.
      Dave Van De Cappelle
      www.aSimpleLife.ca
      www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Re: I have not put cookies on site, but

Going on for months? Still you have not contacted Support, or been able to resolve yourself using the suggestions offered in your earlier thread (merged above)??

This is not a Forums issue (per Forum Rules) .... you should have created a Support Ticket long ago!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X