Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up on exit

Hey guys,

Basically, I need a pop up on exit of my page, asking if they want to stay on the page for a discounted price or leave page. Then from the discounted page, if they exit that, again a pop up comes asking if they want to leave the page or stay where they are given a free gift.

I have a few problems with this. The java script I'm using works on the first page to the second page, however 1) it doesnt prompt the visitor asking them if they wish to stay or leave the page as it simply pops up a whole new window of the site. (Id perfer it to give a pop up prompt asking if they wish to leave the site or not and open the page in the same browser they were in). And 2) the script doesnt work from the discounted page to the free gift page since Im guessing its in a new window instead of an original browser? (because it works if you go directly to the discount page and leave however not from the pop up of the initial page). Finally 3) the script that partially works only works in Mozilla browser, not in google Chrome or even Internet Explorer. I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now and its driving me crazy, if anyone has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

69.245.81.79 Multiple Forum Identities

Re: pop up on exit

>>
    How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: pop up on exit

Thanks Vasili,

Sorry, the initial site is rippedocerous.com. which on exit should lead to rippedocerous.com/lastchanceoffer.html if they choose to "stay on page". then if they exit that site should then lead on exit to rippedocerous.com/freegift.html

Please let me know if you need any further information. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X