Can't see the pics once published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see the pics once published

I spent the better half of an hour researching on this forum to no avail. I recently switched my domain from another site to Voda. Hosting is via Voda now as well. The page(s) look great when previewed, however once published via Blue Voda, nothing shows up. The main page (while saved as index) is still shown under godaddy.

please advise

Re: Can't see the pics once published

Your hosting account is active, and your Domain DNS is properly configured (and functioning), but you have improperly named and published your "index" page as "INDEX" -- you need to re-name, re-save, and re-publish your "index" page using all lower case letters without symbols or white spaces, just as shown in the Tutorial.
    *Publish your pages to a VodaHost server using the PUBLISH Command or Icon from within BlueVoda only: you cannot "upload" a BV page, or use any un-encrypted HTML elsewhere, as it is only during the proprietary Publish function to a VodaHost server the BlueVoda generated HTML is un-encrypted and images and objects imported onto your pages simultaneously transferred to the server in the required formatting.

Paying attention to details is critically important when creating, publishing, and managing web assets, and this error is in fact discussed countless times in these Forums, Mr. Witbeck! Sometimes using varying Key Words in your Search will result in more solutions presenting themselves using different terminology and methodology to select from, making your learning curve easier.

> Complete BlueVoda Video Tutorial Library
    Also available via Link displayed at bottom Toolbar in BlueVoda Workpane
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X