Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My form

Hi All,

I've finally got my form up and running, but I've had a few problems with it in the last few days. Could some off you nice (gulp!) friendly people test it for me and have a general nose round the site whilst your there?
    The short way to the form: http://www.yourlocal.org.uk/yourpage2.html
    or you can take the scenic route by clicking on the link at the bottom of
    this page, http://www.yourlocal.org.uk/demo.html
    Cheers
    nick

Re: My form

It would be great if some of you could actually quickly fill the form out, but don't worry about the photo's bit even though it says it's required, it'll send fine without.
    Thanks
    Nick

Comment

Hi Nick, I visited your site, which looks great, by the way. I filled in your form as Donald Duck and got all the way through only to submit and get an internal server error. Sorry matie - I tried to fill all the fields in with something, although made up, would fit the parameters of the fields.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey this is what I got after submitting the form.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@yourlocal.org.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
        More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Hi Amanda and Kate,

Sods law isn't it! I've been getting this for a few days, form works for four or five submissions then goes mad. Try a few things today and it seems to be resolved then as soon as I open me gob, it goes off on one!
          Any ideas?
          Yours going slightly grey
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nick1346
            Hi Amanda and Kate,

Sods law isn't it! I've been getting this for a few days, form works for four or five submissions then goes mad. Try a few things today and it seems to be resolved then as soon as I open me gob, it goes off on one!
            Any ideas?
            Yours going slightly grey
            Nick
            Nick, you need Navy Rescue Mate! Lol.

NavalDesign is your man - he might have a clue why it's happening.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Im in total agreement with Amanda! when your down and in trouble find a navy man to save ya!
              I know that when I had trouble with my form it was within the html of the submit options...but argh...Im not real positive of how or what to tell ya as Id more than likely cause more problems that not!
              good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                Nick, you need Navy Rescue Mate! Lol.

NavalDesign is your man - he might have a clue why it's happening.
                Haha, there's a tv series in that, Naval could be played by David Hasslehoff. I apologise for the gratuitous use of hairy imagery.

I shall put a distress flare up.

Comment

Hey guy,

Sorry it didn't work for me.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

nick1346,

Try changing the encode type in the form. I notice that you have it as
                    multi part/ form data. Try leaving this balnk.

Just a thought

Andy
                    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

NO, please DO NOT change the encoding.
                      The problem has probably something to do with the changes you have made to use two upload fields. Please use http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html to give me your loggin information: IP, username and password. I'll see what i can do.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval

I've just the details,

Cheers my friend

Nick

Comment

Whoo Hoo Nick! youre saved! good luck!

Comment

Hi Kassi,

Not quite yet, there's still something not right somewhere.
                            I asked Naval design to have a look and the code works perfectly for him and it's based on a code he's been running for many months without a hitch. So it must be a server problem right? Aparently not say BV, it's the code they say. If Giorgio says the code is sound then I'll go with that, it may just 'sort' itself. BV have told me how to reset the form by altering my public_html permisions SOOOO what I'd like as many of you as possible to do is attack my form and see how often it works and I'll get an idea of how much of a problem it is.
                            One thing Kassi by what you say I get the impression that you've used my form successfully because if you did then I didn't recieve anything, which could mean it's my email?

Cheers

Nick

Comment

nick,
                              tested your form and everything seemed to be working fine...
                              even a wrong email address was picked up....
                              can you email me a copy of your php file as I seem
                              to be having problems with my contact page.
                              kiko@mvtinia.com
                              cheers pal
                              Have fun
                              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                              Newbies / Beginners Forum
                              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
                              X