how create a one time download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how create a one time download

I have a video on my web site that can be purchased through paypal. Vistors have to purchase the video before they can view it. Once they complete the purchase then they are redirected to my web page to watch the video. I need some help with blocking the address bar, so they cannot copy and paste into a new web browser and returning to the video page without paying. My consern is one person will purchase the video and then share the web address on the video page. How do I block the copy and paste on the address bar.

Re: how create a one time download

If you are using a Cart or not, as long as you are using PayPal, you should implement the PayPal Instant Payment Notification .... in order to first understand what IPN is and does so you can then know how to integrate it within your BlueVoda website, learn from the explanations offered at this site here: take note of the additional script solutions and low-cost provider services mentioned at the end of this useful article.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the info, the article has a lot of information, I use Paypal so I will learn about the IPN and how it works. Thanks again

Comment

Yes, I keep this page handy because it is much easier to follow than the official PayPal page, and should prove to explain the process best as well as suggest other methods (scripts, services) that may meet [your] unique individual requirements.

UPDATE: Here is a simple free cart script that has built-in PayPal download security to disallow the link being shared or being used multiple times: CART
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X