Links not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links not connecting

Not successful in publishing additional links on existing page.

I have changed FTP publishing form BV to SmartFTP to BlazeFTP. Change from BV to SmartFTP per your recommendation and eventually that was not showing transfers but would publish pages. So I downloaded BlazeFTP and that is now showing every file received by BV host.

One of my published pages is a "files" page where users can down load documents. Few work and many don't !?!?!? Links are indicating "the page cannot be found". I have republished using a new template page and that did not work so I published a blank page at: mhlloansusa.com/4xlvblanktest1.html with a simple test doc from MSN Word. Still could not opening test doc and states "the page cannot be found"

There is a simple solution and have exhausted the remaining grey matter and that is fried meat. I can send un & pw for your review.

Vegasman
    usahomeloanrates.com

Re: Links not connecting

You can only publish BV pages via the publish feature in BV, do not try
    to FTP them, it will not work.

Please provide an exact example of a hyperlink th is not working. I am
    hving trouble understanding what the exact problem is, You jumbled
    everything together.

Wht does MSN word have to do with anything????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, you have published the page, but did you also upload the file? if not, the link will result in a 404 error of course. You must either upload the file manually using FTP, or use the File Publisher from within BV
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

one of the test link not working is on usahomeloanrates.com/4xlvfiles2.html . Can't open Test Doc1 to open tis file TestDoc4debugging.doc

Comment

The pages was published thru BV, The paged was uploaded, No 404 error.

Comment

Yes, you have published your page, but please let us know if you have uploaded the .doc file.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naveldesign,
              Yes, the file was uploaded called TestDoc4debugging.doc
              This issues was originally on the webpage usahomeloanrates.com/4xlvfiles.html with several links where you can link to 4 links, however the other links do not connect. After several attempts to fix, I installed the new blank webpage, test link and test doc to eliminate any errors carried over from the existing pages.

I can email you UN & PW if you can look inside the platform.

Best Regards
              David
              usahomeloanrates.com

Comment

Please do so, providing also IP and page URL's . Use www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html . I'll have a look later as i have to sign off now.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Naveldesign man is the man.

He did it again, He found my stupid error!

Thank you and you are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                  X