• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't publish

hi,
    my url is http://www.fxdragons.asia

i have the following issues:

1) i can't publish my site. each time i do it, it says vodahost is not responding and it will close down.
    2) how do i add video on my website?

thanks.

esther

Re: can't publish

1. Likely the connection is poor, and the server may be rejecting your Logon. Contact Customer Support to see if they can help troubleshoot this for you.

2. Use BlueFTP to upload your files to your public_html/ directory (Root Directory) of your hosting account. Do not create any folder, nor place these uploaded files in any folder (if you have already created and/or uploaded files to any specially created folders, delete them using BlueFTP also). The following Tutorials detail the processes:
    > How To Add Media Files to BlueVoda Pages, Part I
    > How To Add Media Files to BlueVoda Pages, Part II
    > How to use BlueFTP

Remember! The first page published to your website needs to be named index and all of your BlueVoda pages need to be named, Saved, and Published using lowercase letters without spaces or symbols. *Do not add any page extension - BlueVoda does that for you automatically (the Tutorial mistakenly tells you to add the ".bvp" extension, so be sure not to add it yourself!).
    > How To Name & Save Your BlueVoda Pages
    > How To Publish Your BlueVoda Pages
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: can't publish

Hello both - Vasili, thank you for your reply, it also helped me too (newbie) :)

Got it sorted! :)

Comment

Working...
      X