Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no idea whats wrong... please help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea whats wrong... please help!

Hello! So sorry about this... but I have yet another problem with one of the sites that I manage.

now, if you follow that link, you might be able to load the page... or you might go to the google "cannot be displayed" thing.

I dont know what the problem is, but it seems to be throwing up that cant be found page randomly with different people, and even for me on different computers.

I have many complaints from potential clients saying that the site is not working,even when it might be with me and my computer. I have also noticed that I have had to clear the cache once when it wasnt working for me, and then it started working.

That just isnt something I can have every potential person do! "hey, our site sucks, you have to clear the cache to see it..."

I have no idea what is wrong.

I have tried re-publishing pages, but to no avail.
    The other thing is that I can only log into the cpanel of the site during one of those times when it is working.

To me, it seems like the site is flitting back and forth between on, and offline.

The only think I might have done wrong (or more like, I started noticing problems when) I was using the file manager to copy a image from one folder to another so that it would siaplay right in the background of a table. right after I copied that picture, everything started ****ping its pants...

So, please help! It always comes up in google, but only about 40% of the time it will actually link to and load the site.

Thanks!

Re: I have no idea whats wrong... please help!

Works fine for me "Your #1 Source for Real Estate in Harney County". Maybe your ISP is having issues.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

click the below and what it looks like via a third party proxy browser.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Site works fine in all browsers for me too .... definitely an issue on his end (connection, integrity, ISP as suggested, etc.). Not a universal page rendering issue at all.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X