This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building & Saving 2 Websites on 1 PC

I have tried to search and could not find "best ways" for this because I simply do not know any certain terms or key words for this.

I have two websites registered as totally separate entities or accounts (different IP, etc.) The thing is, it just occurred to me that when I begin building the second one it will go into my existing BV folder in the "Images, Backups & Templates" folders, and the .bvp files will be difficult to distinguish as well.

I am certain that someone out there knows what I am talking about. I could not find any tutorials on this, and again, the forum threads show nothing because I know of no key words to enter to find this information and an extensive search gave up no solution.

So, what is the best method to save and store 2 websites in one's PC without the two mingling and getting all confused with similar names like "index" and "contact" etc.?

Any direction or key words to search is appreciated.

Oh, and just a thought...

If I opened up another user account and did the second sight from there, would that be the best method? I just thought of this before I clicked submit. If this is the best method others have used I would like to hear it from their experience. I simply don't want to have to back track after getting ready to publish and re-invent the wheel.

Thank you so much.

Re: Building & Saving 2 Websites on 1 PC

in your My DOCS you will find a folder called BlueVoda, create a folder in this folder called "website2" (ws2) and save all files for this website in this folder. Also, make sure your images for ws2 have different names than the images for ws1.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X