Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated all pages but one not updating - can't see why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated all pages but one not updating - can't see why?

Hi, I have had my website www.communiquer74.com for a few years now and regularly update my pages. Each time, all of my pages update, except one: the contact page. It still gives old contact details. Would anyone have an idea why and what I can do to update it. The other pages are completely different colours and it just looks a bit daft! Thanks

Re: Updated all pages but one not updating - can't see why?

The published CONTACT page has been improperly published as a ".html" page when it needs to be published as a ".php" page for the scripting to function.

Either select in FORM PROPERTIES to "use built-in php script" or verify in PAGE PROPERTIES that "page published as PHP extension" is selected.

* Once this correction has been made, you may be required to update your navigation (Menu) site-wide to reflect the proper page name and extension.

You should also remove the ".html" page version via BlueFTP to avoid any page conflicts also.

>> Tutorial: How To Create an email FORM page

>> How To Use BlueFTP
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for your advice. It was actually set as a .php page and when I changed it to .html it worked! I am sure that if I change everything to a .php then the email address might work but that can wait for the minute. However, I do have another problem in that the page under the tab 'working' only appears as half a page. Only the bottom half of the page appears. Again, I haven't consciously changed any of the technical parts to the page so don't know why. Thanks.

Comment

It is on your end only - Your browser is caching .... try the following solutions:

>> Help My Browser is Caching

... and ...

A. Be sure to update your Java for your computer, for your broswers depend on this to function properly.

B. Clean out your Browser cache and temp files and try again.

C. Reset your modem by powering down your computer completely for at least 3 minutes, turning off and disconnecting your modem (3 min. also), wiping the cable leads off to remove any residual static charging (ionized dust), reconnect, power everything back up, and THEN try again.

D. You may need to follow up with a dnsflush to clear IP cookies/application hang (which may be preventing the page from loading):
        1) Close down all open browsers
        2) On your computer click >>> Start
        3) Next click >>> Programs
        4) Next click >>> Accessories
        5) Next click >>> Command Prompt
        This will open a black dialog box...
        6) Type in: ipconfig/flushdns and hit Enter.....
        REPEAT PROCESS "D" ABOVE AGAIN BEFORE RESUMING NORMAL ACTIVITY

If the above attempts to resolve your local issue are unsuccessful, you may also Submit a Support Ticket describing your issue in detail to see if there might indeed be an additional manner in which to resolve things.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X