This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page background default

WHen I load a template to each page of my site I seem to have to set the background for each page. Is there some way to set the background as a default setting for an entire web site.

Re: Page background default

Originally posted by Big Boy UK View Post
    Is there some way to set the background as a default setting for an entire web site.
    No, not exactly ...

Each page is required to be individually configured per WWW structure protocol, thus the specific settings option in PAGE PROPERTIES which you may use to differentiate from the universal 'default' white (or blank) page background, which if left unchanged will appear site-wide.

As such, it is simply an often overlooked detail to add a page background configuration to a Template design in order for it to be automatically included as integral to site continuity as each page is developed. You might easily update your Template with such a background configuration added to provide a more complete foundation upon which to create your BlueVoda pages.

Diligent attention to the minutia and details are the mandates of website excellence.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X