Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add Google Analytics to my Website Pages?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add Google Analytics to my Website Pages?

How do I add the HTML Code for Google Analytics to my Website, www.benefitplace.biz, pages? The Google Instructions say to add the code to the "Footer" "above the </body> tag". When I went to the HTML of my index page to insert the Google Analytics code, my choices were "Beginning of Body" and "End of Body". How do I proceed with out negatively affecting my pages? Thanks - Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: How to add Google Analytics to my Website Pages?

You have to add it to the page HTML after it is published, via your cPANEL > FILE MANAGER > EDIT FILE

Quite honestly, if you are not familiar with doing such, the added benefit from adding Analytics is really not worth the effort. Truly!

Google has changed, diminished, or stripped so much valuation from what was earlier accepted practice that it has left most confused and dismayed, their high hopes for stellar positioning foiled as it now is solely based on the merits of the Build (site structural compliance) and organic Content relevance that strictly complies with simple and basic SEO methods only (see other threads like this one where this is further explained).

Hate to pop your bubble, Phil, but your site (however comprehensive) is not up to par with regard to compliant Build, nor does it show developed relevance or basic optimization (obviously why the site is suffering valuation and positioning), and as such, adding Analytics will simply be an invitation for scrutiny from the Search Engines you can ill-afford. Your time and effort would best be spent perfecting your site design (especially for compliance) and creating solid relevance you can definitively optimize your improved site using the Basic methods found in BlueVoda and these Forums.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks - No Bubble - Just a lack of knowledge and experience! Systematically I will begin the processes you and other suggest. With limited time and personnel and many other demands; a vast marketplace - Insurance & Benefits; and the desire to be informative and yet uncluttered; the question is where to begin?
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Originally posted by Eides View Post
        Systematically I will begin the processes you and other suggest; the question is where to begin?
        Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Your time and effort would best be spent 1. perfecting your site design (especially for compliance) and 2. creating solid relevance you can 3. definitively optimize your improved site using the Basic methods found in BlueVoda (as featured Tools) and these Forums (as detailed Tips).
        Deciding to keep everything simple and solid is generally the best first step to make ... the key to real worthy progress is staying on the narrow path and being careful to avoid the pratfalls along the way.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X