can any one help with voice over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any one help with voice over

hi , im probably in the wrong forum here i think but i was wondering if any one knows of a free audio web programe i could use for my site so i can have a voice over on the pages thanks for any help

http://www.allstarfaces.com
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: can any one help with voice over

Try doing a Google search.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i have brad but nothing for free etc as im a bit poor lol, just hoping there might be another way than just a wave file etc as it takes for ever to download my pages from the net as im sure you are aware, thanks any way

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

allstar-

If you simply want to record your voice- then you could use the built in recorder in Windows. Start>All Programs>Accessories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder

IF you want to be able to take an audio file of various file types (wav, mp3 etc..) and modify it- or have the ability to record any input to the computer then I recommend Audacity (it's free).
        http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Have fun

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

thanks andy i will try that one, i did a voice recording ages ago but it took forever whan in normal wav file etc to come through the system so i will try that cheers mate

Comment

Working...
          X