This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout Tools Question

I have a feeling I'm going to be a regular on these pages - doh! I'm a complete novice who loves the prog to bits, but here's my first question. In order to get an accurate layout, I need to zoom in the set spacing between objects. How do I zoom in? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Newbie in trouble - after just 20 mins!!

Use the X-Y Position Plotter Tool (lower-right of the BlueVoda Toolbar) to establish precise relative positioning of each object on your page, keeping in mind that the single point referenced by the Tool once an object is "selected" (click on it once to Select) is the top-most left "corner" of any object.

As far as any monitor/screen "zoom" function, that is on your end and according to the monitor resolution you configure only ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili,
      Thanks for that - as a Photoshop/Illustrator/CorelDraw user, I quite experienced in object selection and manipulation. All of those programs offer the facility to 'zoom in' (usually within the view menu) so you can see 'up close'. This option is within the programs themselves, it isn't about the monitor settings. I assume BV doesn't have that facility?
      Regards
      Peter

Comment

Originally posted by thisisiw View Post
        In order to get an accurate layout, I need to zoom in the set spacing between objects
        Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Use the X-Y Position Plotter Tool (lower-right of the BlueVoda Toolbar) to establish precise relative positioning of each object on your page.
        What is so hard to understand how to use the precise specificity of the Position Plotter to establish consistent and irrefutably perfect alignment without the need to "see things up close" (insofar as the eyes are not always as accurate as they are believed to be)??

Originally posted by thisisiw View Post
        Hi Vasili, Thanks for that - as a Photoshop/Illustrator/CorelDraw user, I [am] quite experienced in object selection and manipulation. All of those programs offer the facility to 'zoom in' (usually within the view menu) so you can see 'up close'. This option is within the programs themselves, it isn't about the monitor settings. I assume BV doesn't have that facility?
        As explained above, this User option has been rendered redundant, and has not been included as a preferred function so to keep the BlueVoda program coding light and nimbly performance-oriented (a prerequisite, since it needs be downloaded by Users across various connection types and installed onto various system configurations with universal success).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X