Create a FAQ page. How to link Questions to Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a FAQ page. How to link Questions to Answers

Hi! Can anyone donate some of your valueable time to help about these?

I create a FAQ page and have 30 Questions on top of the page and questions and answers at below page.
    When one click one of the questions on top, it will bring the viewer to the exact answer for the question it clicked.

And if one asks a question, It will also bring one to where the answer is.
    So, I don't have to answer the same question all the time.
    How can I do these?

Thank you. Your help is kinldy appreciated.

Regards,
    WS_Blue

Re: Create a FAQ page. How to link Questions to Answers

Use bookmarks. For every answer, insert a bookmark in your page, and name them f.e. ans1, ans2, ans3 etc. Place bookmark ans1 just at the beggining of the text of answer 1, and so on. Then link the text of question 1 to the bookmark of answer 1. This will have as result that when a visitor clicks on the linked text of question 1, the browser brings up the answer 1 and so on. Have a look at Bookmarks Between Pages

.Just look at the procedure, in your case everything is on the same page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thak you very much, My Italian friend. I already GOT it, it works! Really Thanks so much.
      Regars, WS_Blue

Comment

I still don't know how to do it, how do you make it?

Comment

Hi tinnashen,
          Firstly, welcome to all things voda. I see this is your first post.

In future, please create a NEW thread when you have a question, instead of jumping onto an old or someone elses thread/question. You'll get a better response from forum members.

You need to visit the thread that navaldesign suggested above. Here You will need to look at the tutorials to understand about how to create links.

Once you have learnt from the tutorials the process is simple. A bookmark is placed on your page at whatever position you want to "reference" from another part of your page OR other page. (Can be referenced as many times as you like. e.g. from every page if need be.)
          You place a Bookmark by Insert in the menu. Click properties and give it a Name. In the other places on your site that you want to reference that bookmark from, you create a hyperlink that refers to the bookmark name. (There is a dropdown list of all your bookmark names for you to select from when in the dialog box)
          The difference between regular links and bookmarks is: links take you to a certain page wheras a Bookmark takes you to a specific place on a page.
          Watch turorials, use search facility on these forum pages and experiment in Blue Voda.
          Note: You can test your bookmark in prievew mode IF the bookmark and link are on the same page.

Hope that helps

Comment

hi,

Thanks a lot for your help, but I think the problem is I am not proffessional page maker, only use Google page creator to built my page. When click edit a "link", only 4 choice:link to"your pages, your files, web adress, email adress"

Maybe some html code works?

thanks for for your response...

Kind Regards
            tinna

Comment

Working...
            X