X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding calendar / agenda to your website

Hi.
    This might have been better in the 'ideas' section, however it may also suite here.

I want to add a calendar one of my webpages of my website. I want to inform people about future exhibitions and of course where I will be selling my products. Like craft markets etc I am currently lining up for when I've launched my website.

Is there a calendar site you would recommend? Google calendar might be nice, but could not find any 'html' code etc, but I assume there are better products that are a good look, overview and can't be edited by others.

Much appreciated, thank you!
    Gabriel

Re: Adding calendar / agenda to your website

Web Calendar is available to you via the Fantastico! section of your cPanel.

You can edit the settings of the Public and Group Views to disallow editing or user Entry, as well as completely customize the configuration (colors, font, View, Groups, etc.).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for that! I shall go and check it out straight away.

However, I will contact customer support btw, as my Paypal question has been removed? Mind you, I accidentally posted it twice, I apologized for putting it into the wrong section first. But to remove both? I want an answer to the why.

Comment

Your "PayPal issue" was duplicated as three posts in the Forums, not simply twice as you say, and, frankly, it was not really an "issue" at all had you reviewed the readily accessible PayPal Tutorials throughout these Forums and the Outlines available from PayPal's site directly: the normal methods of creating buttons are self-explanatory and specifically address the details you were musing about.

* To mollify your ill-placed angst, you may wish to review the Forum Rules (especially items 4 and 5) which apparently did not appear compelling as advised in this post.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X