here goes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here goes....

Ok Ive done some pretty basic stuff here.. but that was kinda the idea, as the work displayed is the focus. Im a total beginner in webby stuff. Im gonna jazz things up a bit later on in PShop I think. Id like to add some flash when I figure it out too.
    (the gallery of plants is complete to purchase point)
    I also have to figure out the 'getting traffic' factor!

Waddya reakon?
    www.ratagallery.com

Re: here goes....

The site is really nice. You might want to consider making it a tad less wide for people who don't have the same resolution setting.

I love the photography. I have a women's art site here in the US. I'd like to know more about it if I were to buy, tho. Like where the pictures were taken, what quality paper they're printed on, etc. Everything you can tell to help get the sale! Cuz they certainly are beautiful.

If you decide to do a links page with text links, let me know and I'll be glad to exchange with my gallery if you'd like.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

yeah a links page is deffinately on the card somewhere down the line. Im interested anyways. Good idea about the info...
      www.ratagallery.com

Comment

Hi.

Nice site. Noticed that the navigation buttons are not lined up properly on home page - they seem to go downhill to the right.

Lovely pictures, nice layout and simple design that highlights your work. Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi ,

Ditto with the comments of the others and I have to say the nice simple background was perfect for your work...which is fabulous...wish I had an eye like yours for art. I have a kidz website that I'm getting going and If you don't mind...I' would like to put you site as link on my Kitz Artz page for kids to see other types of art than the traditional and for girls to see what they can do.

Good job!
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

sure thing! thanks for the tips guys.
            www.ratagallery.com

Comment

I love your site. Clean and professional. The only suggestion I have is that when you click off your home page onto other pages, your background seems to be tiled. So I see a portion of your background template on the right side. Also when you set up your paypal shopping cart, can you put your logo image to your view cart page instead of just the name. Other than that I love it! Good Luck
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Like that. Some excellent pictures. Good lay out, loads quickly and there's no point pointing the few things the others already have. Good job!
                Nick

Comment

Very nice - fast and great photos. We will be looking for the full site soon.

Very good work

DDS
                  Dave
                  http://www.peacoatpress.com
                  ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

It would seem redundent to tell an artist how nice her site looks, you obviously understand format and ballance. I don't like, that I need to use the bottom scroll bar to align the site which on my screen is all to the left.
                    Also I noticed your enlargment wasn't up yet and, depending on the size of your gallery, you may want to check out I frame in the tut videos.
                    a little more artistic freedom for you.
                    I'm trying to be artfull on my site as hopless as it looks on my site, please review my site and critique away. http://www.circuspet Good luck, Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X