This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture and 'Preview in Browser'

I have searched the archives and cannot find an answer. I have a page that has graphics on it and when i hit 'preview in browser', everything shows apart from the picture on the page. the picture is jpg and i have tested it on another page and it works fine. is there anything i have maybe done to make it not work? or anything i can do to make it work?

Re: Picture and 'Preview in Browser'

I figured it out. It is because i had added shadow to it. Without shadow, it works fine. Is there anyway i can preview it with a shadow attached?

Comment

Images need to be named (Titled) and imported onto pages specifically rather than "copied" from page to page or via Saving pages anew with dynamic elements on them: all elements need to be originally imported onto pages in order to retain the unique properties.

Give the mentioned image a unique title for each page and re-import it properly.

(It is also fundamental that images have page-specific Titles in order to contribute to unique page Content and continuity development as part of basic SEO)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have started a completely new page and inserted the same picture from file, brand new. When i preview in browser it works fine. But when i add shadow to the picture, it wont preview in browser for some reason. Just an empty box where the picture should be.

I will keep trying and let you know how i get on.

Comment

Working...
        X