Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Wordpress instead of Bluevoda for website builder

Hi all
    I am having a few problems with my site and after using wordpress and becoming familiar with it, I have decided I would like to run our website through wordpress. I have used a blog page on wordpress on our site already. I want the wordpress page to be our homepage now but no matter what I try I am unable to get it to work.
    Is there something I should be doing to get rid of the pages on the net from the blue voda site ? Think i am missing something somewhere ??!?
    I have followed all the instructions to the letter but keep coming back to square one where the old site just keeps coming up and not the wordpress site..
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks

Re: Using Wordpress instead of Bluevoda for website builder

Are you trying to run both wp and bv in the exact same directory? this will cause conflicts, you should ask for a complete account reset and this will clean up everything and you can install wp from scratch on a fresh account. Alternatively, login into to the server via ftp and start manually deleting all bv related stuff you find till the conflict is resolved.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X