Image enlargement window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image enlargement window

How do I create an image enlargement window? I have a regular size image and it is not enlarge so the detail is not clear. I create a new page with an enlarged image and give it a new file name. I then place a link to the new enlarged image file in the small image. My problem is that the enlarge image is a whole new page instead of a window opens up on top of the smaller image just like other websites people got. How do I create that window over the existed image?

1) Resize the image to the size that you want it to be using pix resizer
    2) Upload the image to the server
    3) Hperlink directly to the image

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
      1) Resize the image to the size that you want it to be using pix resizer
      2) Upload the image to the server
      3) Hperlink directly to the image
      I understand that but how do I make it like a window pops up over the existed image (not a whole new page) and show the enlargement of the smaller image. I have made a page with the larger image and give it a file name. I have placed a hperlink in the smaller image to the new page (the enlargement page) but that only display a new page of the enlarged image instead of a window over the existed image in the same page of the smaller image. Am I making it clear or confusing?

How come the time zone on my thread is different from your time zone if we are all Eastcoast time?

Comment

you need to write the proper JavaScript to do this.

Our servers are not on the east coast.
        George Fountakos
        VodaHost
        www.VodaHost.com
        Your Website People
        +1-302-283-3777 USA / Canada / International
        (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by George
          you need to write the proper JavaScript to do this.

Our servers are not on the east coast.
          Ohh, I thought you were in DE with all those credit card payment centers!!!!!!

Allan :)

Comment

Also In Need Of Help On This Issue

Originally posted by allan
            How do I create an image enlargement window? I have a regular size image and it is not enlarge so the detail is not clear. I create a new page with an enlarged image and give it a new file name. I then place a link to the new enlarged image file in the small image. My problem is that the enlarge image is a whole new page instead of a window opens up on top of the smaller image just like other websites people got. How do I create that window over the existed image?
            I also am trying to find an answer to this, but its not serious, I just posted the question as I am writing this so I should get an answer back by tomorrow.

I know I could create a carbon copy if the page the thumbnail is on, then when the thumbnail is pressed it would load the carbon copy but just have an enlarged image in the center or wherever I decide to place the image. - Which works, but the only problem with that is the page would have to re-load everytime a thumbnail is pressed which could be time consuming if you are using a lot of images. But all In all, this is a problem that I have not seen incorporated in any WYSIWYG editor. All editors I have used have the same programming when it comes to galleries, they simply open a new page to display the image. But BlueVoda's gallery is much more easier to use than the other software I have used.
            Bluevoda Website
            www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Click below

Answers to general questions and help with common problems. For help with a specific issue, post to one of the forums below.

This might help you all
              www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
              BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
              Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Yes..Good link...On a side note. By this point in the game their are very few new or original questions that people might have. 99% of all questions could be easily answered if you use the "forum search tool' on the top of this page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X