'Sliced Image' Layouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Sliced Image' Layouts?

If someone did the following for me, would I be able to use this in Blue Voda?
    "I will create layouts for your website. Just inform me of the navigation text and the type of layout you have in mind. I create the layout in adobe fireworks. I then slice the images I need to create my design. I then use adobe dreamweaver to give the layout functionality. I will create and link your pages in your navigation menu. I wont create a php code or server side code. I wont write in your text content . I will upload your images though."

Thank you.

Re: Layouts

No,
    you could not use this method for page "layouts" (page background designs) ... but you could use 'sliced images' (a method of "protecting" images from being copied or plagairized) created in Dreamweaver on your pages as imported elements individually.

To use a Dreamweaver 'sliced image' (to be present "whole," unable to "layer" with text or other elements), the single image needs to be created with the image in the top-left-locked position as a single page (only the precisely-sized image on the page - nothing else), and that Dreamweaver page uploaded to the server whole. Then, using an Inline Frame (iFrame) created on your BlueVoda page, you would link to that Dreamweaver image page to present that 'sliced image' on your BlueVoda page as if it were embedded originally on the page itself .... although it would look like a solid image, in fact it would be a "composite" image made up of slices that are difficult to copy and re-assemble as a whole image, the whole purpose of 'slicing' as a method of protecting them.
    > TUTORIAL: How To Use iFrames in BlueVoda

* Be sure that if you are using this method to present images only (not page "layouts" or backgrounds) that they are images that have had META Tag information pre-entered for optimization purposes, and that those values are of enduring nature so that they contribute to the Page Relevancy overall and are not such entries that become obsolete or non-contributory in nature and thereby create a negative effect on your Page values.

* Be sure to keep iFrames to a minimum on each page in order to comply with standard SE optimization protocol: the total iFrames on your pages must be 25% or less of the total page construct.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X