Add Google Calendar HTML?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Google Calendar HTML?

Hello, I have pasted html before on my site by click add html box and then pasting the code in it, but nothing shows up when i publish. I have created a google calendar and want to use it on one of my pages. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a beter way to do this? It is probaly something simple, but it is not working. here is the link it does not show up

thanks to anyone who can help me on this.

Re: pasting html google calendar

The instructions provided by Google on this page and in the Slideshow are of no real help, so it makes it hard to see the details of where they specify "in your page" where to paste the code (as seen in the BlueVoda >> right-click page > Page HTML > Tabs: Start of Page, Between head, Inside Body tag, etc.). If they in fact give more detail, this is where you would paste the code.

The other way to do this is by using an Inline Frame (iFrame), where you would link to a pre-configured Calendar to display on your page as if it were indeed embedded, even though it is "hosted" by Google elsewhere. This is essentially what you are doing anyway, as the 'code' Google provides includes iFrame instructions, so to make things much cleaner and stable in BV, find the actual link to your calendar in that code and use it when setting up an iFrame in BlueVoda directly.

* Using the BlueVoda iFrame method allows you to precisely size and position the iFrame on your page however you wish, and the other methods do not offer such ease of design configuration. That's what I would suggest, personally ....

TUTORIAL: How to Create an Inline Frame (iFrame) in BlueVoda
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: pasting html google calendar

Thank you, i will try doing the i frame method when i get home tonight! Hopefully it will be easy and will work, I have seen many people use the google calendar on there sites and it looks nice.

Comment

Working...
      X