Trouble Installing Soho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Installing Soho

I have been using Bluevoda for many years now and have built several websites using it. I now find as websites are becoming more advanced CSS website builders are also needed for enhanced functionality. I want to build a more advanced website using soholaunch but am having great difficulty installing it. The error message i get is below:

The installation can not be completed:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain android.seelangunaseelan.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain android.seelangunaseelan.com (path="/home/seelan/public_html/android/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
    images
    Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

I have created other directories and tried to install in them but without success. Please could you guide me through the process of how to install Soholaunch in a new directory. I have looked at all the tutorials and none of them are relevant to my problem. I have been a loyal member of VodaHost since 2005 with a number of websites with VodaHost and have considered leaving on a number of occasion because of problems i have encountered but have chosen to stick with it. Please could you assist me with this matter.

Thanks

Seelan

Re: Trouble Installing Soho

You can only have one installation of Soholaunch per hosting account, and it may be installed on a Primary Domain, Add-On Domain, or Sub-Domain, but not a Sub-Directory ("folder").

If the Fantastico auto-installation fails due to other conflicting files present in the proper type directory indicated, it is a simple matter of removing those files and proceeding with installation to a properly configured Domain-based Directory. It has nothing to do with opinion of the hosting provider or the product ... it is simply a matter of fact and what is merely the required protocol for proper function.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X