This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web page doesn't convert HTML code

I paste HTML code from another website onto my web page in order to create a PayPal button, but my webpage shows only the coding instead of the PayPal button, even when I preview my web page. I have tried more than one button style and pasted its code, but all gave the same result...no button! Why is my webpage not changing the coding into a PayPal button?

Re: Web page doesn't convert HTML code

You probably inserted the code incorrectly or the code is flawed. Please check the Tutorials to review how to insert HTML.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Web page doesn't convert HTML code

PayPal buttons will not function in Preview
      , since the code needs a real page from which to generate a functional URL back to PayPal .....
      PUBLISH YOUR PAGE properly according to the Tutorials and PayPal instruction before you claim that they are not functioning properly.

This is especially true if using "custom button" images, as they also must be Published separately prior to any page they are to be used on in order to pre-establish any functional ability.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Website displays HTML code instead of PayPal button

When I preview my website in BlueVoda, it shows the PayPal button I want, but when I go directly to the Internet to view my website, it shows only the HTML code. I clicked on the HTML button at the left side of my BlueVoda screen and got the HTML properties window where I placed the code for the PayPal button. I then pasted the code in the window and clicked OK. But my website still shows the HTML coding rather than the button. This is the second time I've had this problem...help!

Comment

Re: Website displays HTML code instead of PayPal button

FOLLOW TUTORIAL DIRECTIONS and DO NOT DUPLICATE THREADS IN THESE FORUMS
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X