This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Pro Account

FAO Vasili if possible (Can this be done with Blue Voda) as Paypal has contacted me and asked> upgrading your existing PayPal account to our new Pro Account, in relation to your site http://www.stovedepot.co.uk/.
    To upgrade your account is free and there is no minimum contract required so you can try it for a trail run,

This would enable you to accept direct credit and debit card payments directly through your website with no need for a redirect to a 3rd party website.

We can offer a hosted solution with a floating Iframe so that the payments still take place on your site but PayPal host the page which means we still look after the security & compliance.

As present you can only accept PayPal account holders payments on your website so by taking card payments directly it will increase your sales volumes.
    I have included some information on the Pro account below and also a link to apply.
    The only change to the business would allow you to accept card payments directly all other aspects of the business including EBAY and your website would remain the same.

So by upgrading your account it will benefit your business because

1. Lower processing fees currently as all your transactions would go through your PayPal account
    2. Increase sales by accepting payments directly through your site no need to redirect to a different website
    3. Increase sales conversion on site as your customers remain on your site at all times
    4. Only one business account for reporting etc.. no need for multiple accounts

Many Thanks

N Brown

Re: Paypal Pro Account

Paypal does not contact users directly with a Sales "Upgrade" pitch (UK or not), so I would be rather dubious about responding to this email.

Secondly, to use PayPal Pro, you would need to re-design your entire site around the API (scripted functionality) that PayPal provides, and for most Users, that is not only a bigger task to ask to be undertaken, but the API itself proves to be frustratingly difficult for the "average ability" web designer to implement easily or manage properly.

Frankly, in your case, I would seriously suggest re-designing your site entirely around using Soholaunch (the easiest of the cart+web builder formats) just to have the solid framework of a shopping cart that you can easily select to use PayPal Pro for real-time processing without having to deal with all the pratfalls of an API version site.

You do not have all that many products (all of which are neatly organized in not-so-deep categories already), actually, and only a smattering of content to deal with, so converting shouldn't take you more than a single weekend including the time it takes you to figure out how to do things.

A Soholaunch site will also provide a greater degree of instant credibility and add to a more professional presentation to your business customers. It will look as slick as it will operate, and be the sound platform upon which you can predictably grow your business.

Think about it.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili

Thank you for your advice.

If I now use Soholaunch will it affect my rankings in Google? and can a Soholaunch site be built to one side as such and then be uploaded with my existing domain name etc. Unfortunately I still struggle a bit with the basics.

Many Thanks

N Brown

Comment

If you duplicate your inventory and Page Content verbatim page-by-page, you will likely (in fact) see an increase in SERP (Search Engine Results Page) positioning, as Soholaunch is a dynamically propagated site which the SE's favor. The previously cached and evaluated Relevancy that constitutes the overall site value being "re-placed" onto a dynamic platform is like adding a turbo-charger to a stock engine ... nothing new but the increased capacity of performance.

Soholaunch will make it easy to create the same pages with the same Titles, the same Content, and in the same navigational order for the Search engines to re-cache as a more efficient version ... rather like they would an updated page or new page added to a site ... since all values are attributed to a DOMAIN and not necessarily the platform. The Domain remains the same (albeit in an updated platform construct), but the site values have thus been updated with a more efficient construct.

Comment

Paypal & Soholaunch

Can Paypal be used within Soholaunch?

Thanks

Comment

Re: Paypal & Soholaunch

Originally posted by nbrown View Post
            Can Paypal be used within Soholaunch?
            Certainly .... using PayPal Pro. Otherwise, PayPal will process apart from your site on their own secure pages as it does for BlueVoda or any other PayPal Standard Account, and the SohoCart will not process inventory levels or document sales transactions.

> Configuring Payment Gateways in Your Soholaunch Shopping Cart (including PayPal)

> Soholaunch Tutorials

> Soholaunch Users Manual

Comment

Working...
            X