Soholaunch eCig Website (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch eCig Website (UK)

Ok, so I've set up my website using soholaunch, a home page with a few pages for different categories of products, got my products on there and discount codes set up, but whats next?? How do i get to that number 1 spot on google and make enough money to retire to the sun???

Was also thinking about having an affiliate scheme so others can sell my products for me, how do i do that???

Any help anyone could give would be great!!
    Oh my website is www.thevapingshed.co.uk

Once again many thanks

Woody21

Re: Soholaunch eCig Website (UK)

You have abandoned Soholaunch and converted to BlueVoda to the peril of your Domain's value and usability, as outlined clearly in reply to you in THIS THREAD.

I would suggest you once again install and customize Soholaunch for this Domain in hopes to provide a truly compliant site build that may reverse any sanctions placed on it earlier by the Search Engines in response to your gross errors in implementing an ill-construed SEO methodology. The SE's and bots that re-visit your site may deem the total revision enough to lift the Domain from any Blacklist.

Good Luck!

UPDATE . . SUNDAY NOV 17 09:55 PST

Merely removing the Hidden Text from your BlueVoda pages will not be enough to "repair" the damage done, especially when you keep your Keyword violation in place (Keyword Stuffing) as seen in particular on your "index" page with absolutely none of them anchored in naturally composed page Content!

What are you thinking? How is this clever? It is certainly not compliant nor
    demonstrating any real understanding, and such protracted defiance will have severe negative results and be seen as compounded justification for prolonged (if not permanent) sanctions!

As I suggested, you would be better off reverting back to Soholaunch with it's dynamic foundation that is favored by the Search Engines to begin with to totally "replace" any sanctions or penalties you've earned with such poorly designed BlueVoda pages. At least Soholaunch does not have any means for you to abuse the Rules and Standards as you have done so far, as long as you don't create Page Tags and Keywords for non-existent, non-anchored Content ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X