Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install a Soho Forum?

Hi,

I have published my website, www.thevapingshed.co.uk, and I would like to add a forum to it,how do I do this?? I have built the site in soholaunch if that makes a difference.

Many Thanks

Woody

Re: How to I start a forum??

Originally posted by woody21 View Post
    I have published my website, www.thevapingshed.co.uk, and I would like to add a forum to it,how do I do this?? I have built the site in soholaunch if that makes a difference.
    You can add a full discussion Forum to Soholaunch with just a few clicks by installing a Soholaunch AddOn (Plugin) ... the popular Forum Plugin on this page, for instance, is $79.95.

There are hundreds of AddOns to choose from, for everything from flash headers to Email Marketing Packages to SEO Tools, to so much more. Some are free, some are not - you must evaluate not only the value of each for how they meet your needs at whatever price they might incur, but also your ability to install them onto your Soholaunch installation yourself according to the instructions and required methods.

Always refer to the instructions included and the official Soholaunch Users Manual to provide the direction you need.

The alternate method is to create a Sub-Domain upon your Soholaunch Website Domain and install via the Fantastico! section of your cPanel a free phpBB Forum that you can link to from your Soholaunch website, and vice versa. As with everything else, follow the directions as outlined in the Tutorials precisely!
    > TUTORIALS: How To Install and Manage phpBB Forum
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X