• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Features among other things

May I suggest that the next BV edition includes the following:

Project management Structure:
    Open/Create New Project.
    Based on the New Page option which opens Explorer in the My Documents Blue Voda folder. The difference being that the Project structure contains the following folder layout
    • Pages
    • Images
    • Scripts
    • Sounds
    Export/Import Project.
    • Export.
    Export allows creation of compressed file packages which contain all Folders and Files of the relevant Project.

• Import.
    Import allows Import of files and folders into current or selected project.
    Such a feature would enable an easier project management scheme for multiple projects and also the ability to create packages for debugging , sharing and general archiving functions.

Editable Dialog Boxes.
    Within the BV interface there are dialog dropdown lists i.e. Page Properties.. Character Set which, contain values that are hardcoded. These values may be manually edited but the editor does not save them for future use. The introduction of text based INI settings files to which such edits could be saved would greatly enhance the BV editor.
    Such INI files could be automatically included in the project structure as suggested above.

Note:
    Page encoding is one of the least mentioned items in the BlueVoda Forums. To successfully integrate, publish and view correctly, non latin character sets, using the automatic page encoding feature of leading web browser programs, it is imperative that the page encoding directives be correctly configured.
    To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!
Working...
X