Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review needed!

Hi,

I have almost finished my website, but there are some mistakes what I can't correct without your help...

1. I can't open some pages from my Home page. The same pages open without any problem from other pages.
    2. The Gallery is not working at all. It's absolutely fine in preview option (light box gallery), but whe I open it in the real time it gives only one picture...
    3. I tryed to put in a google map into "Contact us" but it doesn't work. How to correct it?
    4) Of course there are some more mistakes which you will see, please-please point on them!
    And the last, the pages are opening very slowly. Is it possible to do something with it?

Hre is the website www.manor-hinton-in-the-hedges.com

Hope for your help and advices
    and
    Thank you very much!

MIla

My site is working, but still need help

Hello again,

I think I've done everything I could. The site is working. www.manor-hinton-in-the-hedges.com
    I managed to correct my Gallery, it's working now and I found out how to put a map in my contact page.

But I still have a problem: I can't open some pages (About us, Round & About, Contact us) from my Home page. I can open them without any problem from other pages. I don't understand what is wrong... Is there any idea about it?

Thank you very much!

MIla

Comment

Re: My site is working, but still need help

Hello lyutika

I took a quick look at your site.

I noticed that that you have 2 "Home" pages:the first one is ".../index.html" (Welcome ...) and opens when clicking the URL written above, and a second one called ".../home.html".
      The problem with the links to About Us, Round & about, and to Contact Us from the ".../home.html" page (home, not index) seems to be that you wrote ".../about.html", ".../round.html", and ".../find.html" instead of ".../about_us.html", ".../round_about.html", and ".../contact_us.html". Check that.
      You can avoid this problem in the future by clicking on "Tools - Verify links" before publishing each of the pages. All the links will be displayed, offering the possibility of changing or editing the wrong links.

I hope it helps you.

German
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
      X