email help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email help...

Heres the deal. I have all off the email accounts set up for my website (webmaster@orangehuntsqaurehomeowners.com, treasurer@orangehuntsqaurehomeowners.com... ect.)

Now everything seems to be working awsomely (very happy at the moment. lol) but what I cant figure out how to do is let the people like say the treasurer check there email with out logging into cpannel like I do. How do I set it up so they can long on just to there email?

EDIT: I see there is a way to set it up for them using outlook and outlook express but is there anyway they could check it just on the internet like you check your gmail or yahoo account? Thanks!

Re: email help...

Type in the browser: www.rangehuntsqaurehomeowners.com/webmail after that they will be asked for username and password. By typing their own username and password (the one of their email account) thy will be connected to their own email box.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X