Setting up Google Adsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up Google Adsense

I'm a bit lost on how to define the position on a page where the ads should appear. Do I create a textbox or editbox or nothing, or what?

And the code that Google generates for their Adsense. Is it OK to merely paste this in 'Inside body tag'?

Regards
    Royden

www.harrow-art.com
    www.harrow.co.za

Re: Setting up Google Adsense

Paste the code inside an html box (found on the left BV toolbar) and then position as you like.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

An extra tip which took me ages to find when I was a novice!

When you position your html box look at the bottom right of your screen. There are some figures there. The figures on the left show the position you are currently at on your page. The next set of figures will alter as you resize the html box. Resize this to be exactly the size of the google adsense box you have selected, e.g. 728 x 90.

Double click the html box and paste your text inside.

You will then be able to position your box with confidence knowing that it will fit exactly into your page.

Like you, I didn't quite understand how to do this at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is incredibly easy!

Regards
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Thank you so much limebrook1 and racefan20. I am bowled over by the speed of your responses.
        And whilst I am thanking. Thanks to Navaldesign. I have been emailing him about some issues around 'tellafriend.php'. Again very speedy replies.
        This forum rocks!
        Regards,
        Royden

www.harrow-art.com
        www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Working...
        X