Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google add won't change????

Hi,
    Not sure if I have this right, but with Google ads, does it work via key words/page content & should the ads change as i change the text & key words in my page changes.
    With the Google ads I have on a few of my pages I used to have key words about collectables & the word, Zippo lighters. I have deleted every word to do with Zippo lighters but still get this type of add in my Google adds column relating to lighters & Zippo. This page doesn't relate to lighters anymore. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers,

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Google add won't change????

If your talking about other websites that run google adds on your site, its up to that website to choose to advertise with google on your site.
    Thats site specific advetising. Is that what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by tenhats
      If your talking about other websites that run google adds on your site, its up to that website to choose to advertise with google on your site.
      Thats site specific advetising. Is that what you mean?
      Ah! Posted this one back in April. But thanks for the interest. It turns out I wasn’t giving Google enough time to repopulate the ads sense. Apparently it can sometimes take quite a few hours to change the ads, yet other times it will happen in minutes.

Thanks.

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I get visited by the adsense robot maybe ten times per day. It all depends on your page content Chris. Lots of relevant text on each page is essential but be careful. On my starsigns site for example there was text saying star sign this, zodiac sign that, sun sign the other, and I got a lot of ad's for sign makers. They were not wanted but a little bit of rewording solved the problem and now the ad's are relevant.

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
        X