Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the template

Hi All,

my site's navigation bar needs to updated quite frequently. but if i update the template contains the nav. bar, it won't change other fifty sites. manual input of new nav. bar to each single site is not very comfortable.
    i was thinking about having only one "main" site and everything else will be displayed in Inline frame. so only the content of the frame changes while the main site is still the same. then it is very easy to update but it has also many negative effects, e.g. i don't know how to make it that all the sites linked from nav. bar will be opened in that frame.
    Is there any other suggestion?

Re: Changing the template

I think this is what you're looking for:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...r-i-frame.html
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

not sure if im a bit lost being a bit thick like but the nav bar situation is what i will try to help with , i did a lot of changing etc and it gets tedious but today i copyd my nav bar then opend up all other pages and just pasted to each i know it sounds obvious but i only realised i can do that today as i m thick as i said lol
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

yes, the article of navaldesign is very helpful, however it is still not absolutely comfortable.
        solution i am looking for is that the main page with menus is a dominant one and the content is secondary while navaldesign's solution is that the content page is dominant and the menu is just displayed.
        i want to create a site where only the i-frame changes, but the url of i-frame is unfortunately always fixed.
        in other words i want to click in a menu for let's say Jokes and the jokes site will appear inside the i-frame.

Comment

Working...
        X