Linking problems......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking problems......

I have looked at the tutorial time and time again.. and it's just not clicking.
    I have my index.html page the way I want it and I have a menu bar set up for users to click to the various places of my site. Now, for example, I have a page that will have various links of interest. How do I make that link up to my main site?

Do I have to have /index.html at the end of all the pages I want linked together?

Would those links look something like this: nameofpage.com/index.html?
    In my case, my site is a us.com so I would have to have nameofpage.us.com/index.html?

Thanks for the help..

Originally posted by kibby
    I have looked at the tutorial time and time again.. and it's just not clicking.
    I have my index.html page the way I want it and I have a menu bar set up for users to click to the various places of my site. Now, for example, I have a page that will have various links of interest. How do I make that link up to my main site?

Do I have to have /index.html at the end of all the pages I want linked together?

Would those links look something like this: nameofpage.com/index.html?
    In my case, my site is a us.com so I would have to have nameofpage.us.com/index.html?

Thanks for the help..
    I think you have to click on your interest and go to object properties. Click on the link and enter in the URL where you want your interest link to and then click ok. You will have to save the page and then publish it again before it will work on the internet.

Comment

no the links would have to look like this: http://www.nameofpage.com/nameoflink.html

hope this helps.

Sarah :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

or looks like this ./index.html but I may be wrong because Sarah is next to the Saint. :)

Comment

Working...
        X