can you help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you help

i have 2 ads running at the moment both pay per click etc so how come they say i had so many clicks yesterday and yet my awstats thingy in c panel says a lot less visits probably a third less ? this makes me curious can any one shed any light on it for me
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: can you help

PPC campaigns are ripe with fraud.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      i have 2 ads running at the moment both pay per click etc so how come they say i had so many clicks yesterday and yet my awstats thingy in c panel says a lot less visits probably a third less ? this makes me curious can any one shed any light on it for me
      Gary, I used Google PPC campaigns for a few weeks. I had similar problems as well as my daily budgets being wiped out in no time with no sales as a result. I formed the conclusion that my competitors were abusing the campaign. I think it stinks but, it would seem, there isn't any way of stopping this.

If I were you I would quit before you go bankrupt. Consider running adverts in some magazines - sports, media interest type things. Many magazines have special advertising pages now for WWW companies to advertise in. Also work on exchanging links with fan sites and forums. I think this could work really well for you.

Good luck, soldier!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The best advice I can give is ARTICLES! Sorry, may be getting a bit boring, but submitting articles gets you lots of visitors and all for free. And you can use the articles as content on your own site that makes the search engines love you.

Friend of mine used adwords for a time to get visitors who were then s'posed to click on his adsense and make him a millionaire. Didn't work - he was spending out just as much as he was getting in!

Articles are the way to go!
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

thanks you guys as usual good advice, i am usin yah thingy and goog thingy on a daily budget it seems to be fairly good on yah as havce used for a while but only just started goo and its a load of rubbish if you ask me , yes will havre to look more into other forms of adds i do a lot of local adds etc, any way to let you know im working on a new look so wach this space cheers, by for now
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I do use PPC - both with O*****re and Google - however, if you want to use them, you have to spend a LOT of time and effort to pick the right words and make it very targetted. And, while I now have 4 online stores, I only use it on one. The others require way too much of a monetary outlet to even hope to get a sale - and not worth it to me. Used properly, it can work and can bring sales. It certainly does for the one store of mine. But, it is most often just a way to give money away if not very, very carefully used.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X