This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieving backup files

First let me admit I am a complete novice in html.However, it is for the wonderful Blue Voda website builder, that I have been able to publish a few pages of my website www.destinytobe.com. Then the problem arose.During new formatting, I lost the Blue Voda. Though I subsequently down loaded another version of the Blue Voda, I can not properly retrieve the old pages from the cPanel backup. All I get is html and I am html illiterate. But to edit the old pages, I must reproduce these pages in my new Blue Voda. How this can be done? I have a hunch this must be very basic but I am a novice. Will some body kindly help?

Re: Retrieving backup files

Originally posted by Ravi Guru View Post
    First let me admit I am a complete novice in html.However, it is for the wonderful Blue Voda website builder, that I have been able to publish a few pages of my website www.destinytobe.com. Then the problem arose.During new formatting, I lost the Blue Voda. Though I subsequently down loaded another version of the Blue Voda, I can not properly retrieve the old pages from the cPanel backup. All I get is html and I am html illiterate. But to edit the old pages, I must reproduce these pages in my new Blue Voda. How this can be done? I have a hunch this must be very basic but I am a novice. Will some body kindly help?
    > > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...tml#post369415
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X