X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only part of the update is published?

Hello!
    When I publish my site with photos and text, all will not be included in the update for some reason. Things that belongs to the Bluevoda program, backgrounds, scripts will be updated but not my pictures or text that I download from my computer? I have used the cleaner, pressed f5 a few times, published several times but the problem persists.
    The strange thing is that this is not a problem I have in general, affects only certain sections of my website.
    Other sections works fine updating.
    This is a problem that cropped up now, I've had this website for 2 years, updated / uploaded lots of photos, probably 1500-2000pcs. Since my site is a news site, it is very important that it works and I feel a little stressed about the situation.
    I enclose a picture of the problem. You can see clearly that there is a space for an update but no picture or text as it should be. Sorry for the bad image-:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Only part of the update is published?

Isnīt there anyone who could help me?

Comment

Only parts published, of images and text?

Hello friends!

For some reason I have problems publishing some parts of my website. It affects some sections but not all strangely. I've had my website for over 2 years and never had problems publishing or adding scripts or elements to my website. I provide an example below. First, I will add that I used the cleaner, emptied the cache memory, the correct filenames.

Here is 2 screenshots taken at the bottom of my webpage http://www.kissbootlegged.com/bootlegs1977.html

The first picture shows how I added pictures and text in Blue Voda.
      The second image shows how it looks after I published the page.

The files that I have published but not visible units:

Lightbox images:

Smashing_Front.JPG
      Smashing_Back.JPG

Text Link images:

Smashing_Inner_Fold.JPG
      Smashing_Red_Vinyl.JPG
      Smashing_Clear_Vinyl.JPG

In addition to the images the text is also missing.

There are more sections that have the same problem.

How I added pictures and text in Blue Voda

How it looks after I published the page.

Regards - MORGAN

Comment

Working...
      X