Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the U-tube box in Blue Voda to work with the link provided by U-tube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the U-tube box in Blue Voda to work with the link provided by U-tube.

Hello,

Recently, I uploaded an new video production to U-tube, obtained the link to it and then installed this in the U-tube box in Blue Voda. After uploaded this change in my main Index page to the Voda Host server, the U-tube box would not show up and the test function in Blue Voda would not show it either.

This is what I did to accomplish solving this problem. I looked at the link the U-tube provided for advertisement you have in the U-tube box on Blue Voda. This is the one that plays with the lovely girl promoting Blue Voda. I noticed that the link had two forward slashes in the link address like this: /v/ It looked like this mean Video. This part of the link was not in the U-tube link provided by U-tube for my video presentation. When I added this: /v/ to the link address they gave me the video showed up and worked.

Is there something that is required that I add to the link provided by U-tube before I place the link in the U-tube instruction box of Blue Voda to make the link go to U-tube?

I know I was able to make the link work by adding /v/ to the link address but is there some other instruction I need to know about than what I did to make this work?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

R. Scott Lemriel
    Get the latest news updates for R. Scott Lemriel for new book releases, media events, conference presentations and any other news that comes along..
Working...
X